the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

February 8, 2011

Selling stuff

well I week has gone by, Contract. Home inspection was last Wednesday. Got the results on Saturday, not to bad considering the age of my house. yes there is electrical work to do. yes it is way more than what I can do, so today I hunt for electricians that do residential work. after 6 or 7 phone calls, I found someone. they were going to consult there schedule. and were supposed to call me back this evening. ( they haven't so I wont mention their name just yet.)
the appraisal will be this Friday. so everything is just booking along in an awful hurry.
The buyer was trying to be smart and renegotiate the price, but my agent and i decided to stand firm. Not sure what this electrical stuff is going to cost. Everyone needs to Cross their fingers for a good appraisal, and hopefully my bathroom with pay off.
then I need to fix the leak in the boiler, but my friend who looks after my furnace will do that in a jiffy.
oh and packing... yeah.... how much stuff do I want , I am hoping the packers can make it on the 21 , but the lady I talk to is on vacation till the 14 ...
I think I have sold my bbq set and the sewing machine. someone wants the bed downstairs. The moving sale needs to be the 19th
that leaves me 3 days to clean and do dump runs before closing and finish packing on the 28th .
Keys and money on the the first...
dancing ummmmm
swimming ummmmm.... we shall see.

No comments: