the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

February 18, 2011

The Foam

I sold the bed and the dresser today, and another spare bed that I 've had from an ex room mate. so this means I am making progress. talked the guy who bought the bed and dresser into buying my weed eater, and a friend inquired about my car. My house is a mess and i need to sell the computer desk
but I am not complaining really.
tonight I get to sleep on the foam single mattress on the floor. i need to pack!
but chatting with friends is important too.

Making decisions shouldn't be this difficult. taking the cushions off the dining room chairs, they are old I can buy them cheaper, why did I put them in a box? . they are old. nope I can give them away.

No comments: