the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

February 22, 2011

the Packers

the weather today was crap, I shoveled last night about 5 inches , and went to bed I woke up this morning with blowing snow and another 8 inches blocking the driveway. today is a public holiday so i had a leisure hour to shovel again, i was just sitting down thinking they were snowed in. it was a bitch out there. windy as all hell . they showed up. sorted out everything. and packed all my stuff in 2 hours flat. that included loading the truck. 1 create 1 couch 4 chairs and 2 boxes. paying by 100 lb. it looks like roughly 1400. lbs so cheaper than i thought. YEAH! Yes everything is well packed.
I get to go in tomorrow and finish paperwork and insurance.
I will upload some photos to show you the crappy weather it was to day
sold my computer desk, so now its only the small electrics to get ride of. nobody wanted my boot warmer. so that Ok.. i will use it a bit longer.
food- now- dinner...,.
do i have a plate?

No comments: