the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

February 12, 2011

Packing...

where is the packing tape , wheres the black sharpie??? what the hell is in this box?

the fun of packing. I got quite a bit done this evening, the only cloths hanging in the closet are 20 coat hangers and they are all going on the plane not the container. the old bathroom is clear. and the important paperwork box is down to something 3 inches wide. i thought i was good at not keeping stuff, but when it comes to paperwork , i just work in accounting and you keep everything. I picked up medical records this week. they go on the plane. I have a whole bunch of stuff i get to take into work on Monday and shred.
Some friends are going to pick up some stuff tomorrow.
I don't mind packing for some reason. its unpacking that I hate.
some of my tools are packed , I hope I am not packing those too soon....

No comments: