the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

January 8, 2009

Fun day Today ( Not)

Fun day today.
 I took my car to American tire today to get  new tube, ( cracked in the cold).  when they took it inside my heater died.  they replaced the fuse, and that didn't work so they hit it. that worked. ( I walked 3 blocks today to get there) so I think my heater my die soon.  Now is "soon" going to before the weekend. it will cost $300 and take 4 days  to order.
 Then cheep air.com called. Delta has changed one of my flights so that I cant make the next connection. the end result is I am now flying one day later and returning one day later.  It was very nice of cheep air  to call.  hopefully this will be OK , i now only have 1 night in London before heading to Greece.
 I NEED A VACATION

 Its still cold  -34 currently. 

No comments: