the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

January 9, 2009

Car Heater Problems

 the Car heater last exactly 30 seconds after i drove out if the garage this morning. it dies , and i dont know where they hit it yesterday to get it going.  so  i made some calls today. 
 It' s the blower motor that went out. Its been kinda making noises for about a month

  I am going to drop my car off at American tire on Saturday, they will order the part and when it is in get it fixed. and I will pick it up when i get back. they  have my CC number.  because they are so busy right now  and i am not in a hurry like me too so they are not charging storage fees.  a win win situation if you ask me.  American tire rocks in my books.

Now I just have to see out the windshield when I drive arround for the last few bits tomorrow.
 I am all packed

1 comment:

AfternoonMoon said...

I move out of the Westmark tomorrow. If you need me to pick up your car, I can, or whatever.
time for drinks tomorrow before you leave?