the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

January 14, 2009

Athens flight.

It's difficult to find out how long it takes to get from the train station Kigs Cross to the airport, you never know with London, so one always alows lots of time. So therefore i had 2 hours to fill in a the airport. They have shops!!!! including one of my favorite clothes stores. they have a 70 % sale right now. i resisted, i dont need to carry to much arround right now.
the flight from Lutton ( North of London ) went over france and stuggart Germany. followed by the Austrian Alps, yes i had my camera and it was daylight . The sun was caught nicely on the alps. not sure when you 'll get to see those. the plane window were somewhat scratched , but I got a couple of good ones.
The Greek train system runs in greek and English fortuneatly. there seems to be quite a few people whose speak french.

I think its about time i repeated my disclosure about Spelling and Grammer.
No comments alowed on either, sometime I type when jet laged, like yesterday. Sometimes I remember to spell check, sometimes i dont. the keyboard has Greek characters just to make live interesting.

tomorrow I all attempt the Accropolis.

No comments: