the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

October 27, 2010

my Political Opinion

I answered the phone yesterday, it was political survey. " are you planing on voting on November 2?" no, I am not eligible. Guess what, it was a machine, but my only options was yes , No or repeat. There was not an option asking if i was eligible to vote. anyway just for shit and giggles I completed the survey. so for the first time in USA i expressed my opinion, not that its going to count.
If anyone should care to know the stats and info for Fairbanks will be off by 1.
cause i am not eligible to vote. so i wonder how many other people are in the same boat, for the survey did not disqualify me. so for my thought- don't have any respect for surveys. the should have asked a pre-qualifying question.
the people who designed this survey need to be shot, isn't it kind of important that a survey is of qualified people.
the phone number was ( 202) 643-1954

No comments: