the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

November 7, 2010

Dancing,

Yes I still go dancing, dancing is still an amazing amount of fun, we had a social dance tonight and a quick step lesson before hand. Quick step is almost kinda complicated , but its kinda like a fox trot. Got to have good frame. ( as it any dance )
we had lots of people tonight so there was lots of dancing to be had. new instructors, who are great dancers.
anyway I danced so much tonight that I had sore feet , so then I changed my shoes. (don't ask me how many pairs of dance shoes I have in the car) so I danced some more and then I got sore feet again. no it wasn't the shoes it was tooooo much dancing. Sore feet equals lots of dancing.
I am a happy person with sore feet.
one day I ought to get some pictures of me dancing.

No comments: