the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

October 19, 2010

Vacation thoughts

So since my house is not selling so fast, I thought that i could maybe take a week off and get out of town .. maybe the first week of January. First I thought i could swing a week in Hawaii, since i have never been there I roughly ran a budget ummm. maybe not. Then I thought i could go to Seattle and see a friend but it rains there a whole lot.
Then yesterday British airways says London is on sale. ( 350 each way from Seattle) drool... ( its only 20 hours flying ) um.. 8 days, nope, 10 days.
Can I really afford it? probably not, but DAM I am thinking about it.
Its about the same price as Hawaii, and twice as long flying. sigh

oh yeah it rains in London, but isn't it a way more interesting place !

2 comments:

kerrie said...

Not necessarily. Hawaii has a facinating history of its own, and you have never been there.. and there is plenty of sand sun and fun regardless of when you go there

kerrie said...

Although, i always loved San Fransisco, and you have the added bonus of the Napa Valley