the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

October 6, 2010

Breathing...

last weekend was the parade of homes, so I talked my agent ( or his assistant) into an open house. Chelsea had 5 lots of people come by in 2 hours. Sounds kinda exciting to me. one was a nosy neighbour, but, I'd go look if my neighbourhood had a open house too. 2 were people who actually sounded if they were interested. and asked for house packets. - all the boring stuff about my house.
So I was thinking that I could live in messy house for a week.( or a month) and i didn't pay attention to much this morning and went to work, - i didn't even make the bed.
About midday the phone rings and its my agent saying someone wants to look at my house at 5 pm. I 'd all ready taken time off this morning to go see the chiropractor. so I took more time off to go make the bed. and clean again. maybe it was one of the people who looked on Sunday and wants to come back again.. I am thinking of getting excited, but that wont get me anywhere.
my life goes on .. breath in, breath out... my house will sell eventually... patience is a virtue. breath in , breath out....
( do i really have to clean my house again)

No comments: