the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

May 16, 2010

The inside

For those of you who have never been to my house. i just about finished my cleaning to have everything spotless for Monday, my kitchen is really nice I have these nice shiny cupboards, (and lots of them) some orange oil helped with the shininess. the door on the front right goes to the garage.

The bathroom has a sauna on the left that you cant see. I have always liked the the shower panels. The walls are actually way more blue than they look. and i have a double sink.














Then in the bedroom I have my drawers, they are never this clean and there is a echo. i moved the computer desk out to the spare room, so there is way more space. the colour is sweet pea green. and i painted it cause I like it several years ago.
Monday is List day. wish me luck.

No comments: