the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

May 24, 2010

the Greenhouse

may 23, Guess what I did today?
I got to make mud puddles in the greenhouse, I did have some seedlings started, but then i decided that I was going to cheat, so I went to Freds and bought some plants, 3 Tomatoes, 3 Cucumber, 6 celery, 2 peppers, Rosemary and Parsley. and got them all in today. Imight be a week early. but the growing season is short, and it is a greenhouse. I got some ash from a friend to sprinkel arund as i was planting. I will try to keep you informed about how this all goes.
How much of this I will get to eat remains to be seen. maybe I am just feeding someone else. Whatever it takes to sell my house.
in the mean time I am going to sit in the sun.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: