the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

March 13, 2009

Spring

well just to prove to anyone I do get up early in the morning to see the sunrise this was Monday from the car park at work- vibrant orange,   that will hang out for 15 minutes. It did help that daylight savings  started this last weekend, so I had to get up earlier.   hay it's  a sunrise and Don't see them that often
 last night i found these tracks in my yard ,  i though it was  a dag to start with. but wen i went to look a little closer i found  moose tracks. i guess my trees down the back were tasty. that will save me cutting them down in the spring

  talking of spring....  i saw some black / gray stuff down airport way today , which means that  the sun was melting the snow-  which makes for my definition of spring.
 Will the spring thaw be fast or slow that is the question.   there are always floods some where it just a matter of how much.  but there is lots of snow to melt this year. we can also get snow in late April.
  its been a good week, I have got to go out swimming once a week for the last 3 weeks. it amazing how quickly you feel the benefit of exercise.  am getting out more cause there is more daylight.  12 hours next week.

........ and summer is 8 weeks away

No comments: