the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

March 2, 2009

Snow levels

 its been snowing quite a bit the last day or so, we probably got 4 or 5  inches.  i know in some places that snot much but of us here it s quite  a bit. so now i am going to say we have more snow than we did last year. i think my fence is 4 foot high . so i  think we have  30 inches ion the ground. it looks impressive next to my fence anyway. Everything is clean and white.  which it wont be shortly.   Now that it is march, temperatures above freezing are due ..... well when they get here.

 Well everyone has been commenting on my wonderful handbag that I bought in Crete.  so for those of  you that don't live in Fairbanks and want to  see it, I thought a photo was in order.
 the Hondos Center, (JC Penny but more expensive)  had this colour for 150 euros , and the Athens markets had something similar for 50 euros. but when I went out to Crete  to Irakalio.    the markets there had it for 36 ,  and then their were sales so I paid 18 euros.  ( don't buy anything unless its 50 % off)    that about $25.00 ish   It is just' s wonderful colour.

No comments: