the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

March 6, 2009

Shoveling

how much snow does it take to bring Fairbanks to its knees. people were late for work this morning ( not me) and that was before we got the 6 inches during the day. It was 8 inches by the time i got home tonight, that was from the time that Iwent to bed last night
this was the area right in front of the door that i useally keep clear.
i decided not to park in the driveway i figured that shoveling was the name of the game. so I have had my exercise for the day. a bout an hours worth. shoveling, shoveling. yes one had to drive carefully , making sure you maintain momentum
I cant say we are done yet, I think there is another 2 inches for tomrrow , so they say. (For the observant in life, i got an oil delivery today, heating oil is $2.03 a gal. no complaints there.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you know the problem is that there were no plows out yesterday! We were out in it too for hours, and didnt see 1 plow! I think the mayor is being stingy!