the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

December 4, 2008

Virus'

Virus are nasty guys, .. guess what i ran into last Thursday. yup I couldn't get to open any programmes , but sometimes you realize immediately that something is beyond your skills and so Friday morning took the computer to computer works. they are worth there wait in gold .. well worth the money. They removed the virus and the totally reinstalled windows. ( it was a bad virus) and gave me a few new things that i didn't have before software that is.
so i got the computer back today and have spent the evening restoring all that i could in other programmes , printer drivers, Picasa. and Quick books. I have a few hiccups to deal with and i 'll be back functioning.
my computer is lots faster as well.
So that 's why i havent posted this week.

Other wise life is dark, the sun rises late and sets early. My christmas shoping is done and mailed.

No comments: