the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

December 22, 2008

Sunshine or lack therof

 I went shopping yesterday to get some stuff for my trip, you know like a waist bag for the passport etc, and sunglasses. i 'll need those in Seattle assuming i remember what sun is. i think i saw some yesterday.
 I went dancing down the spur last night,  got to dance with K quite a bit as his other half was dealing family that were stuck in Seattle  and other bad weather things. meanwhile i have a friend who was trying to leave here and go  through Seattle. I don't know if anyone was successful yet.
 i don't leave till the 10th of January.some of my Friends just tell me to go to Greece , and jut be careful , while others say that Italy is much better, i will make a decision my new year to  change tickets.
We start gaining daylight tomorrow.  yeah !

No comments: