the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

December 30, 2008

lack of sunshine

 I have a serious lack of sunshine going on here. i just had a four day weekend, and i have decided that it is OK to sleep 12 hours.  the sun doesn't rise till 11 am  anyway,  well I did on Saturday. 
 today the cold spell hit , its -34 and my motivation has gone to hell.
 I looked outside today and saw it was light.  and sat back down at my desk, 

 I had this brilliant idea to check the tire pressure, ( you know its related to temperature) and check the oil.  and watching TV  and taking a nap is  way more appealing. it s only 11 f in the garage, relitively warm when it is -35 outside. 

 the exhange rate has gone to hell on me the euro is at 1.42 when it was 1.25 2 weeks ago , the Brit pound is ok at 1 .45.,  aparently there is lots of  good sales in UK right now. I hear some shoping   coming.  I still have 12 days to go.
 i need some sunshine!!  i am so ready for  Vacation

No comments: