the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

December 17, 2008

Thoughts of winter



Well not sure what i have done all week, it's still dark when I go to work as well as when I come home.
Got my hair cut on Saturday, just a bob that is supposed to curl under, but you kow it only does that the day that you go to the hairdresser. But lots of positive comments from people.

And i went for a swim today at the local pool , i thought it would be crowded but it was nice and empty only 3 of us in the pool. Yes I have been eating too much Christmas stuff, and this will catch up with me sooner rather than later.

I try not to read to much about Greece, there was nothing in the news today so all is much calmer. Malta looks to be an interesting placwe that s close and meets the back up criteria. it was 61 ( 16 c) degrees in Malta today. and it s the middle of winter. I keep on thinking of more security things to remeber, yes i still would rather go to Greece.
3 weeks and 3 days to go.

No comments: