the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

September 6, 2008

Schmaps York

well the exciting news for today is that the Guys at SCHmaps from England , welll York , decided that that did like me and i now fall into the famous catogory of a published photographer.
yes my "york city walls" made the grade. I have a published photo , and yes i am going to brag about it. http://www.schmap.com/york/sights_panorama/p=156551/i=156551_24.jpg

I realy ought to get my s... together and book my tickets for vacation back in that direction. i am sure there will be more of that coming up. i have a but one week left of the waiting tables at the wedgewood , and then i will have lots more free time. booking tickets to London / Greece will be on my list.

Earlier this week i thought i was going to get sick. wednesday i was all blocked up and sneezing , then thursday was even worse. so i gave the boss warning and today i actually had a sick day. the first day i have had off work sick in 8 years. I slept till noon and took a nap this afternoon as well. Sleep is a wonderfull thing. and lots of vitamin C to go as well. I'm much better this eveing.

1 comment:

AfternoonMoon said...

oh, I hope you feel better. I just got your message today, that you left on the first. Working to finish up the season and working at the house is kicking my butt.