the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

September 2, 2008

Farmers Loop rd colours

I went fora drive up Farmers loop today going to a freinds place , it was a lovely day again. i even remebered to take my camera. so for your vewing pleasure of the fall colours.



the under growth colours are equally good, the fireweed is dieing off and turns a wonderfull red.
Fall/ autumn is not yet at it full colours we sahould have a week or 9 days to go. more next weekend.
The trees arround my house are alot slower at turning so there will go more quickly at the end of the week maybe.
But i still have 10 days of work at the second job and it s dark at 9 30. Taking photos during the week is tough.
these ones I thought came out really nicely.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Charlotte and I stopped by to say hi but you werent there. So you were on a drive. I shouldve called. Looks like fun!