the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

September 14, 2008

Summers' done

I am done waiting tables, summer is over. yeah !!! this doesn't mean to say that i am done with being busy. leaves are falling everywhere and the greenhouse needs closing down, let alone picking tomatoes. i have some baby peppers that i need to photograph for you.
and tomorrow is window day. I have a friend coming to install my new windows i bought earlier in the summer. the will be photos tomorrow. and a BBQ to organize as well.

1 comment:

AfternoonMoon said...

Dont forget me, I love BBQ!

tourism is over for me this Friday.
Saturday will be my first day without tourists, so I would get to sleep in except the electrician friend flies in from Oregon so we will be working at the house all weekend and then driving sun/mon back and forth to Valdez. Do you have time to stop by the house on Saturday?