the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

June 3, 2008

I've moved

Yahoo is just not what it used to be. i would like to post more than one photo at a time, and Google just seemed to be better than yahoo. I also have a new camera , this could have something to do with the reason I moved as well..
there are a few disclaimers that need to go here. i am not accountable for my spelling, ( yes i know we all have spell check , ) that doesn't mean to say I will get it wright. i spell British, colour has a "U" in it as does Neighbourhood. My punctuation can be even worse. capitals, are just a pain, yes its called holding the key down i know. My teachers nagged me in high school as did my mother , and i haven't changed yet. so don't ask me to. But it s quite ok if you cant understand something its ok to ask.
I live in Alaska. land of the midnight sun. yes it s 12 midnight and its still light don't even know if the sun has set. the longest day is 3 weeks away yet.
I am not sure what I am going to put here, for i am not psychic, but there will be lots of photos.
Janet

1 comment:

Tony Roof said...

Welcome to blogspot!
I knew i could make a blogger out of you yet...
lols