the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

June 15, 2008

Brockoli



Do you like broccoli, I hope someone does.

i was somewhat slow in planting this year , got all my lettuce last weekend I think, but i couldn't find any broccoli, Lowe's , Home depot and Fred's were all out. and I really like broccoli, so i got drastic and bought some seeds on Thursday, and got them planted today. its warm enough and we have had wonderful growing rain. but i have 2 rows of broccoli, from seeds so there will be LOTS of broccoli, stand by when it s time to start giving all this stuff away.

i should also have my first cucumber in about a 1 week.
Also today i just finished running around and mowing the lawn, then my new roommate decided to help and now I will have less weed eating to do , and all the edges are all looking nice. and out the front i can now just mow, YEAH!!

No comments: