the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

June 8, 2008

Charlotte




Sometimes I get to baby sit....

my best friends have a one year old, Charlotte well nearly one , on June 22. She is definitely kinda cute. when i first started baby sitting back in January Charlotte didn't like me, she didn't like being with stranger at all. now she is growing up some. she mostly pretty happy coming to visit, So while the parents were doing stuff with chemicals today i got to bring Charlotte home for a bit. she woke up and just wanted to play, crawled all over the living room, and just had a wonderful time. shes like her Dad Matt, she eats anything , loves bananas.
I too had a thoroughly wonderful time. I am child free, so i just get to play with other peoples baby's. and Charlotte is the one who i get to see most often. My nephews and nieces are such a long way away.
The red dragon who( doesnt have a name)is what Charlote gave me for Valintines day, so it sits on the shelf just waiting for Charlotte to show up and come play.
she really kinda cute.

1 comment:

arcticamy said...

Im glad she is getting to know you better! Im very happy about that. Thanks for babysitting. Didnt we name the dragon Michelle? LOL
Amy