the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

April 17, 2011

Tickets

Booked my tickets. May 6 to leave Fairbanks, a weekend in Seattle for shopping and to see a friend. the Seattle Auckland arriving in nz may 11. 5 :30 am like always.
the house comes along quite nicely but the contractors want an extra day or 2 . so not sure if we can close before I leave. Maybe maybe not.
i am busy giving away stuff that i don't need, and what is left over will go the the salvation army.
have i got everything done??
i need to wash the car so I can get a photo and get it sold. but washing the car right now is a waste of time. the roads are a pain of LARGE water "Lakes" Puddles is not the word to use. its supposed to be 40 today.
my weekend is busy with catching up the people I won't see again. Job hunting in nz will Monday ...
shall I make lists???

No comments: