the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

April 8, 2011

Prices

One of the fun things , well sort of- when going outside, is to walk around the suppermarket and try not to say OMG too much..
pears 59 c a lb here they are 1.99 if you re lucky
mangos 59 c each so i bought 4 here they re 1. 50 each
instant oatmeal 2.30 for what i pay 4 .20 for ouch.
hair color 3.50 .. i can barely buy that for less than $9.00
OMG
and we wont even talk about stores with perfume counters with people.
I am going to kinda complain about how commercial the lower 48 is. parking for anything is $10.00 the coke a cola museum in atlanta was ok. just very commercial they had lots of samples from a around the world but no lemon and paeroa. so you know what i want when i get home.
We can always find free parking in Fairbanks.

so after driving back from Atlanta on Sunday, monday was a lazy day. and me and my good book sat in the sun.... it was 80 degrees and windy... so i will say this really quietly.... yes i got sunburnt. opps .
My friend I went to see, John, was way cool he got to hang out with me while i was going shopping and doing the girl thing. I hope I didn't bore him too much.
It was a great vacation , and am mostly rested, except there was lots of stuff on my desk when I got to work. I got to donate blood today and my blood pressure was 112/ 72

No comments: