the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

April 28, 2011

Good news

Sorry i have been ignoring you all. just waiting to hear news my self. life is coming together slowly but surely.
Yes I leave work on Friday , I have been training the new girl this week and that is going well.
today i met with the real estate agent and went over the last few things, they will schedule closing. probably for next week.
The house is going well, all the painting is done. not exactly the colours i would have chosen but what do i care. (Pale blue in my bedroom) .They were laying floor and there is a new plywood floor on top of my old stuff, laid by a professional this time and the was another guy laying vinyl in the basement. and they were starting to put the kitchen cabinet back in. and all the paperwork looks like it is coming together as well . wonders will never cease.

Yesterday I listed my car for sale , as i didn't know how long it would take . i had a military gent come look at it tonight and he wants it tomorrow, and i have emails from 2 others if he doesn't.
15 % less than I wanted..but ... cash talks..
s this evening I need to plot and plan my week without a car, how many friends do i have? can i go dancing this weekend careless. I dived out this evening to a book store to make sure i have something to do next week when don't have much to do.
the only uncertainty is that I ordered a pair of(dance ) shoes online and it s coming slow mail. tracking has it still in Seattle shipping ground.

more soon.

No comments: