the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

January 21, 2011

Shoes

last Friday we got our end of year bonus, and i have always said that bonuses should be spent on something special, not groceries etc. Most of the time I have managed this.
For the last couple of months i have been looking at some more dance shoes( there is no such things as too many dance shoes). Friday after work I went shopping on line, so with a bonus burning a hole in my pocket. I got these from dance4 less.com i thought they would arrive on Friday since we had a public holiday but yesterday Wednesday there they were. I took them to dance class just to try them out, comfortable dance shoes. I am sure they will get worn on Friday when I go dance as well.
Yes there is a smile on my face. New dance shoes will do that for you.

No comments: