the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

January 7, 2011

Christmas decorations

I took down the tree yesterday, and looked at the Christmas decorations. yes i want to take them home. no they are not worth very much so if they break well soo...
glass balls that is ..
so I packed them,.. did I wrap them well enough? only time will tell. I put them back in the boxes they came in , and no I probably didn't pack them well enough but I am going to try,.. just for shits and giggles.
and no comments from the cheep seats either.
I will have to declare them at customs, for they are one of the listed items. so that means unpacking them somewhere. Apparently according to NZ customs, spiders like to live in Christmas decorations, assuming that you store them in the garage and it's a warm one. So no they are not sitting in the garage.
No I'm not bringing the tree. I thought about it until I read the customs list. I cant be bothered unpacking that..

No comments: