the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

July 4, 2009

Projects

I know i know i have been rude not posting, but i get busy. the garden grows apace, it needs watering , ( any volunteers)
last week i did something to my back , and it lasted more than a few days so Wednesday i went to the chiropractor again. they are wonderful people pop your back, straiten you out . and if you are nice you can get a full body massage as well. its just money and i have insurance. I need to go back on Monday to have another pop . but hopefully this will put the back back in project mode. bending painting lifting and painting stuff.
I have the garage 1/2 painted. moved some stuff and now i get to start on the other side. or i could just go sit in the sun some more.
the weekend weather is sunny and the tourists are still nice.

2 comments:

AfternoonMoon said...

so according to your post, you "got busy" and did something "to your back".

My, my, lady. What ever have you been up to?

I will be by on Monday to put more stuff in your garage, if that is okay with you?

Amy said...

Janet, I need you to blog more because I do like looking at your blog. And you know I am a bored harried housewife.