the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

July 24, 2009

My Foundations


do you want to see my foundations, look what i got home to tonight.
i called to check in to day for the work tomorrow, and the Jennifer the office lady said there was a rumour that they may start work today , so i thought to go home briefly to check 0n things at 5 pm between jobs. and this is what i found. lots o dirt and a big hole.
does anyone want a digger? there is one in my back yard. and there is a hole in the ground

do you want to see my foundations. ?
do you see why my foundations leaked last year. holes in them bricks and the over hang. Can you see the smoke in the sunlight behind my shadow (smokey day) they had it all neatly dug out till i came along and stood too close to the edge. oops.
no surprises in the old back fill just what looks like very sandy soil.
more tomorrow.

No comments: