the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

April 12, 2009

Cracks in the river

Friday 10th I went for a errand at work and took my camera,  blocked drains in spring fun, fun,  i needed a car wash anyway. notice the pikes of dirty snow.
  and the car park at work is going to get worse before it gets better.  but i wore my sandals to work  Friday.
 now the river  is starting to crack, there is  a thin sheen of  ice over the top of this hole.

 and the back side of the building where I work , showing the cracks  and all then old snow machine trails. further down the river past the power plant the river is open
 you can see the rotten snow if you look closely. (No this was taken from the bridge)
 and my street , we can nearly drive on the pavement again, taken this  morning Saturday  April 11.

1 comment:

Amy said...

almost time for a picnic lunch at your work!