the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

November 5, 2008

B & W Photos

We got to play with some black and white photos for once the other day. Nobody does B&W any more, and they can be kinda cool. Sometimes i don't smile and sometimes i do, but out the other photos are the interesting ones. I have the full size ones here for you nice large ones rather than 100 KB





another thing i thought to tell you is , as to the computer skills i am developing. I have been trying to get Quick books to function on my computer. quick books pro 2008 and windows Xp service pak 3 are incompatible. so last week i uninstalled sp3. didn't fix the problem. i discovered that .net framework 2.0 has large problems as well with QB's . the idea is to repair these things rather tan uninstall. neither of those options worked. So on Sunday i got to run the installation clean up utility. (Use this as last resort, written everywhere -yes scary) but it worked, I got net framework uninstalled and re downloaded. so now quick books works. Computer skills way beyond what i thought I were up to. and with not too much help from anyone else as well.
So here I am going to rest on my laurels and say "I rock"

No comments: