the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

November 11, 2008

Tango Lessons


Tonight was the second lesson of American tango.
what fun , i am actually getting the hang of this and my partner has good lead and we know each other well enough to have good time with it. you can even get to be quite slinky with it.
I have a friend who wanted to learn to Tango, we just don't live in the same state.
Saturday was the Fairbanks Symphony Ball at the Princess, it was fun. The dance floor always gets crowded fairly fast. but we had a good time. if only I had some photos of me that were reasonable dancing. but that is just not likely. it would be nice if I could find someone who likes to dance and is taller than me. who knows how to Tango.
Pictured Woody, Renner, Don, Holly, Janet, Sue. and in front Jan, Donna, and Scott

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can barely see you!