the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

October 30, 2008

voting NZ style

well i voted this week, no not in the USA in new Zealand, its kinda cool.
i went to the website downloaded the forms , pdf file and filed them out- simple ,
I had to have a friend witness my signature, it s not even necessary to have a notary do it.
and faxed it off to NZ
i am not even sure how they check when last went to NZ , maybe they check passport control maybe they don't. I am not sure what they record when you leave the country, but it was less than 3 years ago. So will they stop playing the stuff on TV, hell no . i live in the states and we have a week to go.
I did get some junk mail form the green party last week. I wont tell you what i did with that.
anyway I voted. done.

No comments: