the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

October 7, 2008

the Rest of the photos, and car stuff

http://picasaweb.google.com/kiwijanet/Janet#

Practicing some skills for when I am away overseas and have limited computer access. see what you think
Today I am the proud new owner of some blizaks tires, 4 of them and $460 poorer, i know i should stop complaining. but complaining is fun. these are supposed to be supper tyres for driving in the snow / ice. my Friend and those that say they are good tyres but we shall see, its a long winter.
I also got to change my head lite bulb , i lost the low beam last week. you know on the side where you have to take the battery out to get to the head lite. My battery is kinda old, and it took some loosening, the spray stuff for loosening nuts is really good, got the battery out , got the lite bub back in and in the right place without touching the bulb, and everything back together all in 40 minutes flat. I'm rather proud of my self. I even had the right size ratchet in my little tool kit this helped.
yes there is still snow 0n the ground, it hasn't melted.

Janet

No comments: