the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

August 5, 2012

My house- soon to be mine..

Ok it s official i have bought a house, for  those of my friend s who don't run into me on facebook its probably time that I Put something up here , sorry there are no photo at this time, the agents took the  photos down from the website cause its sold . i get to settle( that's close ) on august 20  umm let me see that's 2 weeks away tomorrow.

 I will see if i can drive around and take  some photos etc. any way this house is in Whitby, a pricier suburb But ti think i have bought the cheapest house around, its 3 bedroom and a car port , a lovey garden (Of course ) 90 sq meters ( 970 s feet ) with a deck of 45 sq meters  its on quite a slope, rain will down and across the road it wont stop on  my placed, up the back there is large trees( read firewood ) and they block with wind .
 it s Lockwood house which means the internal walls are wood no sheet rock . an open standing fire place .
Moving day will be august 25.
there is some plumbing that needs attention and the roof and fence need painting . projects for the summer .
 the garden will be never ending, i have so many great ideas for the garden.
I am sure there will be more about my house, the address  is
 6 the Bollard Whitby.
 a subburb full of navy and sailing terms and captain cook  names.

No comments: