the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

December 11, 2011

Dancing Medals

Over the last 6 weeks i have put in some serious time and effort to say nothing of money in practicing my dancing. just so I can spend 10 minutes  in front of a dance judge

 I was way more nervous than I thought i was going to be. i was dancing with my instructor rather than the person that i usually dance with ..( she is short and he is tall )
 anyway I am here to tell you that i passed  quite happily, bronze level. (the beginning ) and the judge left some nice comments. it s like a school report card .. comments and a grade.  this was 6 dances; waltz, foxtrot and international tango. for the ballroom, then Samba, Rumba and Cha Cha.
 Yes I plan to do more , Silver level will be next about 6 months away. More work, more time and more money.

No comments: