the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

July 4, 2011

Job

 Yes i have a job, i start work next Monday, it s only 30 hours a week but paying a bit more than what i had in Fairbanks.
 I know I haven't been writing in  a while but  since I don't have to go job hunting i have spent 10 days in wellington house / cat sitting for  friends of my cousins who was in Australia.   the cat was very old  and needed to take her pills every day. so spent  a bit of time running around wellington finding my way around, going dancing and doing some knitting.  yes I am knitting project again,   for the first time in 7 or 8 years.  i have thins really nice cool colour, its a nice teal colour and i am doing a cable cardigan for   me.  its so much easier to be motivated to knit when you are doing it for your self. ( yes i have photos on my phone but they are on my  phone and not the computer.) i got to go shopping for some more work clothes.
 the weather is crappy can now we are past the shortest day not that anyone celebrated it , the temp has dropped just a couple of degrees followed by some good winds howling form the south. and damp wellington is damp. it rains a whole bunch.  the only thing i can say about the weather is roll on November.
 there will be more news on my job when i start work and actually know more about it ..

No comments: