the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

June 8, 2009

2 jobs

 yup it s that time of year when I don't have as much time . I get to work 14 hours  a day , and hopefully come home form  the second one $100 richer in tips. Yes i wait tables a theWedgewood again. My numbers are up this year, cash in hand .  last week was $500.   i have 6 nights again this week.
Which means Saturday is  my only project day.  
I always seem to have energy to water the greenhouse. and this evening i even managed to have time to get out the "weed be gone" cause i REA LY don't like dandelions in the front lawn. strong chemicals though. 
Yes i need to photograph the green house. i have girl flowers on the  cucumbers.
 I have my soil analysis back they say I may need a little lime and some potassium. nitrogen and the other one were high, thanks to the chicken shit from last year.    i will have to sort that out next weekend.
 the social life , where do i get to fit that in. ? well i got to go dancing  Saturday night. and for once in a long while , all the stars were aligned and there were more men than woman.  i danced my A.. off.  Life is wonderful.

1 comment:

Amy said...

wow dancing ----fun! we didnt forget about you, we know youre busy