the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

August 25, 2011

a place to live

 So Wednesday was OK I went to look at the house on Mana  Esplanade, a nice little sunny place 2 bedroom , a little damp in the bathroom, and there could be more kitchen cupboard space space, but clean. i though it was worth an application , it looked OK good location, 3 doors doors down a alleyway that went to the estuary and across the road access to the beach, a very busy road that is.   peak hour traffic a bitch to say the least .
 the rental agency was a nice lady and she must have liked me. when I said I was interested in it she got to me to fill out an application, which she approved on the spot.... Not even a  reference in sight....
so I have a place to live , yes I get to pay her lots of money 3 weeks rent for bond , and moving day is Sept 10
 i get to get my stuff out of storage , my sheepskins for my car seat
 and my couches and my blanket. i know know why but i just want to curl up on my cream couch with MY blanket and watch TV and have my stuff.

2 weeks-- Sept 10 is moving day.
( yes I will get photos when I move in )

2 comments:

AfternoonMoon said...

I thought you were getting an iPhone. They have good cameras in them that you can upload directly from blogger. heck, you can even blog on the damned thing. GIVE ME PICTURES, damn you!!!

Janet said...

i have i phone 3 camera is so so