the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

December 8, 2010

Bathroom is done

my bed is round the right way again. it now take me 4 stps to get to the bathroom rather than 10 is was before. Its all clean and done. Bill will be back on thursday, probably to give me a invoice, yes its a duel flush toilet , cause i think people should lerarn to save water. and if sonmeone dioesnt want it they can change it out themselves
I am not sure if there is much else to say. the bathroom is done. that was day 6. just over their estimate of 100 hours of work( my count 104) Now I have to clean the house some more to get it back on the market.
the guys did a nice job vacuming every night and the garage might do with a sweep, they were reasonably clean.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

AfternoonMoon said...

beautiful and congratulations.
I never had a bathroom so close and I am so in love with an ensuite!