the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

June 10, 2010

Sunsets &

The other night I was driving home from work at 11 pm- ish in the middle of a rainstorm and sunset. I cant remember why I had my camera in the car but as luck would have it but I just had to stop and take these. we have had a bunch of interesting weather lately, with clouds and rain and smoke. but these 2 just caught my eye. Our sunsets just cover the whole sky, not just part of it. So I say sunsets rock in Fairbanks.

Then these is the flowers that i have outside my door, $20.00 will get you as basket from Fred's about 3 weeks ago anyway. so i actually managed to water them every night and with some of the rain we had they are just doing nicely. i have almost decided that they were worth buying, rather than buying seeds and planting my own and not having flowers till later. or forgetting to water them. I wouldn't have bought them if i didn't have my house for sale. and they look better in real than they do photographed.



No comments: