the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

April 15, 2010

New Kitchen Floor

You know the old kitchen floor was just looking a little old, so for the last 3 days and evenings ( well Sunday 6 hours Monday/ Tuesday evening 3 hours each). I slaved away doing the peel and stick. . I must admit I am very happy with all this. it looks like wood. way easier to put down then laminate. and it s just stunning, well for my opinion. I finished the last few pieces last night at 10 30

So here it is. please admire my new floor. including the photo of the some of the old one just to show you how crappy and 80 's looking it was.
with about 12 hours of work into it , i think its not too bad.
this evening i am resting some. Getting ready for the next project and and putting the kitchen back to something cleaner. next project is the vinyl for the basement which is at last , back in my house after a long story with home depot. lets see if I can cut a strait line again.

No comments: