the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

January 2, 2010

More work on the house.

Oh you want to see what i have been up to on the house.
sure, i spent forever painting the closet here, getting the shelf was a bitch i have carpet down. Matt helped me get it from Home depot Christmas Eve. I have the light in , thanks to another Friend
Also got this vinyl cut and laid. ( that s alot of work those rolls are heavy) and going round that pole was a bitch my myself. I even got it all under the washing machine. its not glued yet.
I have decided today that the drawers clash with the vinyl so i have got them painted today with primer; a pain staking fiddly job. tomorrow they get the antique white treatment.
and to go round my wonderful windows from the summer I have some maple trim. Well pine that is stained to look like maple. Here is one stained and one not. a coat of varnish and they just need to be cut to get put up. i also have the Sheetrock holes nearly fixed with new sheet rock and 3 coats of mud.
and a whole lot of dust in my hair....
next I get to work on the steps they need to painted, but first the sanding, and sanding, and more dust in my hair. I bought a little wee sander today.
Tools are everything.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: