the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

October 27, 2009

Education of me.

Some of you may know that i have been doing some study , for the first time in 20ish years.
this autumn i have been doing accounting 101. cause its kinda similar to my work, i have been saying i was going to do this for um ....3 years.
well I started this fall and last week we had our midterms. i was very nervous. cause it s been a long time since I have done any study. you know how it goes, .. take your time and red things carefully. .... so guess what grade i got on my midterm ????
I got 100%
so I need some bragging rights.
now i need to get over this and do the next homework assignment.
In the meantime here in Fairbanks. its snowing today, about time it was kinda late. we have about 1 inch and its still snowing. Tomorrow is going to be hell.

No comments: