the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

May 22, 2009

the greenhosue

the green house has 4 tomatoes plants in it now  and a strawberry.  they just needed to go in ,  I still have  some herbs to find to get the other side filled in.   and we have a along weekend coming up. 
 Mint and parsley again   the 5 cucumbers are doing OK.
 I haven't even had a chance to go check on my little birds, it s been a long week.
 Its summer and the tourist season has arrived.  the restaurant opened last Sunday and i have worked every night since.   yes its nice to be $300 richer.  but all I get to do is come home and fall in to bed.  except tonight is just t really nice night and i needed to unwind, and that's what i have a greenhouse for.  
 I have saturday off , maybe  I will get to do some more then.

No comments: