the ocean

the ocean
Paraparaumu beach

The comings and goings of a hard working kiwi whose just moved home

July 11, 2008

Old Country Roses




There is this web site that sits on my favorites, that I visit form time to time.
royal Dalton, the purveyors of Fine English China.
and since I have spent any money on myself..... in a couple for weeks.
and they had a sale.......
there was the tea pot, and the sugar bowl and the cream jug , usually closer to $160 ( just for the teapot) was on sale for $99. then they had free shipping.
not sure if this will include AK but oh well.
I already have a fine collection of Old country roses, but there is always room to add more.
the tea set will ship in a couple of days no doubt , so you will have to wait maybe a week for photos. or you can visit yourself to Royal Dalton. (a picture of some of my current stuff that i have for Thanksgiving.)
there is nothing so wonderful as new China.

No comments: